Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Breakfast

Just wanted to share a few pics of Caeleigh at the Brownsburg Band Booster Annual Breakfast with Santa. We've gone every year since she was two. My mom comes to town to enjoy this activity with Caeleigh. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family.


Caeleigh and Nana (my mom)





It's a busy week this week. Caeleigh gets to see some girlfriends from her old school on Monday night for a pizza playdate (and I get to socialize with the moms!) Caeleigh's Christmas program at school is on Thursday night too. Hopefully this week will go fast! Only 10 more days of school before Christmas break.

Have a great week! Oh, and if you don't follow my husbands blog...you need to check it out. He has a poll going for girl baby names. I really like McKenna...and Scout is catching up! Click here for
Sean's blog

No comments: