Wednesday, February 11, 2009

32 weeks, measuring 33 weeks

Had another doctor appt. on Monday. Only gained a couple of pounds...which my feet, ankles, fingers, and even MY TOES are swollen...so I have a feeling I'm going to have more water weight gain!! My blood pressure was still good (120/70); baby's heart rate was 146; and I still feel good.

It's getting harder and harder to move quick....I need to give myself at least 5 extra minutes of travel time just for getting into/out of the car and walking into the school buildings. Geez!!

Had a great date with Sean last Friday night. We went with our friends, Brent and Angie, to go see "He's Just Not That Into You." It was such a great ensemble cast with different stories going on....kind of "Love Actually"-esque (which is one of my favorite movies!) We went to Tripps's afterwards for a drink (diet coke for me!) and an appetizer. It was such a nice night....and probably my Valentine's Day celebration....since I refuse to make a big deal out of Valentine's Day with the almost 100% mark-ups, need for reservations, crowds, etc. Now don't get me wrong, I like getting a card...but can have the flowers early or late....just TOO expensive on the day of!

Not much else to report. Caeleigh is doing great. She got all A's and B's on her report card and is ready to sign up for softball. She is getting a little anxious about the upcoming birth...worried we won't pay attention to her, leave her out, etc. It is so hard to convince her that won't happen, but am doing my best!! Her birthday will be in a couple of weeks...we are starting to plan a little party for some of her friends. She went to a party with 14! girls last weekend and came home upset because there was so much drama and fighting. I told her that's what happens when you get too many girls together....and she came back with "Well, instead of 5 girls, I think I'll only invite 3 or 4 to my party....and it'll be easier to all get along!" What a smart girl...must get it from her momma!

Going to start working on the nursery this weekend. When it's done I'll post some pictures....may be a 2-3 week process (remember swollen TOES) so be patient!

Have a great week...have another appointment Feb. 23. My doctor did make a mistake about my progesterone shots...she wants them to continue through 36 weeks...so got a new scrip for 4 more doses...hooray! Dr. Denman originally told me 16-32 weeks, but guess she meant through 36 weeks. Oh well! They aren't bad at all. I've not had any reactions, so that is good!

Have a good rest of the week and a sweet Valentine's day!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments: