Sunday, November 2, 2008

Was that flutter a gas bubble or baby moving?

Well, over the past week I have really started to feel this baby growing inside of me move. At first, I wasn't sure...Sean says I'm pretty gassy lately, so I passed it off as gas. But then the movement persisted and my lower stomach just felt "twitchy." I'm 18 1/2 weeks along and should start to feel movement, so I'm hopeful that it was!

My bloodwork for syndromes and various defects all came back negative so that is a good thing! I have another check-up tomorrow. The progesterone shots have been going well, no real side effects (Thank goodness! Internet postings had me petrified! I really should follow my own advice and not believe what I read on the net, but I was so anxious about these shots.)

Halloween with Caeleigh was so much fun. Nana made her mermaid costume and I found her a wig to complete the Ariel look. Sean took her trick-or-treating in the neighborhood and I handed out the goodies to the kiddos. Usually I'm pretty strict about the middle schoolers who don't even bother to dress up and don't give them candy, but this year I only saw one! My new pet peeve is a doozy though! This year though, many kiddos don't even bother saying "Trick or Treat." They just open their bags after I open the door. Geez! What is the deal with that? Finally with the older kids I would stand there holding back the candy until they said those magic words...boy! Did I get some eye-rolls, but they said "Trick or Treat!" (And luckily no one smashed our pumpkins later!)










Well, the Colts are coming on soon! Gotta get ready...I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's appointment!

No comments: